About GM institute of Technology Davangere
GM institute of Technology Davangere a hi-tech engineering college was established in the academic year 2001-02 with the vision to provide quality technical education, aiming to contribute young aspirants to face global competencies of new millennium. GMIT is an ISO 9001-2008 Certified institution for providing Technical Education. The Institution is Recognized by All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, approved by Government of Karnataka.
The main aim of the institution isto create a comprehensive Technical platform for students to develop inter personnel skills and to collaborate with organizations in the industry for mutual exchange of skills, technology and global vision.The main objective of GMIT is to implement a performance based competitive environment both for students and academicians, to meet global standards.
GMIT has pollution free campus with garden with landscape of beautiful fountains, lawn and trees. It has clean environment away from the city which is ideal for learning.The library is a resource center for learning and research. The library is completely automated using library software. GM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Fee Structure . Italos has digital library consisting of e-journals, e-books and book bank facility.OPAC helps students to search books online.
Why Join GM institute of Technology Davangere
- The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
- The college is approved by AICTE and certified by NBA
- Most of the eligible students in last 3 years are placed in many noted companies.
- Obliged by Infosys as ‘advanced partner college'.
- The College provides a high quality education to the students.
- The College has the finest infrastructure, qualified and experienced faculties and good hostel facility.
- It has been recognized as a centre of Excellence by IBM.
- The college is blessed with a good placement cell within the campus that provides job opportunities for the students in their respective fields. Students are motivated to attend interviews held on the campus or off the campus.
- Placement cell provides knowledge for the students about interviews, written test, task handling, group discussion etc. These are the regular activities for the final year and pre-final year students. The college sends students for interactions, industrial training which enhance the training activities.
- The placement cell includes group discussion rooms and pre-placement training rooms they are equipped with PCs, audio-video facilities, and LCD projectors. Interviews are also arranged at Bangalore based head Office of BIET for the companies who cannot visit the BIET college campus at Chitradurga.
- HDFC bank,
- good through,
- NTT data,
- WLST line,
- Q spiders,
- indus towers
and many more...
- The Student attends the regional finals of Bio quiz in 2015 and got 3rd prize.
- The student of this institute participated in “Being Sherlock” held in the National Tech fest during-2015 and bagged 2nd prize.
- Got 3rd place in National level “Debate event” as a part of Prastuti” in Techzone - 2015
- Ms. Ranjini C.M. from M.Tech Bioinformatics is a Gold Medallist
- Ms. Apoorva D from M.Tech Bioinformatics is a 1st Rank holder in VTU examination.
- The college has an air conditioned central library with 800 seating capacity and well stocked with nearly 32,000 books, 15 newspapers, 3,000 and above electronic journal titles, 1800+ e-journals and magazines and about 1000 technical reports.
- The college has the fine-art infrastructure facility and well-equipped labs with well-trained technical staffs.The 600 boys are accommodated in the 2 boy’s hostel, the boy’s hostels are located at a distance of 0.25km from the institute. Hygienic, pure vegetarian, delicious food is provided for the students.
- The college also provides a spacious playground for playing outdoors games and indoor games, gymnasium to keep students active and healthy. The reading rooms, lounges, canteen, and bakery are also provided within the campus.
- GM institute of Technology
- GM institute of Management studies
- GMH Pre University College
- GMS Academy
- Internet Facility
- Recreation Center
- Outdoor Sports
- Indoor Sports hall
- Gymnasium Health Club
- Reading Room
- Amenities Hall
- Men's Parlor
- Xerox, STD ISD, Email
- Stationary corner
- Transportation facility
- Campus Canteen
- Green Garden
- Guest house