About Government Engineering College Haveri
The Government Engineering College aims to create a spirit of this unique discipline in each and every student who enters the college. The college prepares the students for the world in which their contribution means a lot. This institute was established in the year 2007 by the Karnataka government, an institution has achieved a strong emphasis on technical and academic excellence. At the beginning the college provides only engineering degree in civil, now the college offers bachelor and Post graduate degree programs affiliated to VTU.
Why Join Government Engineering College Haveri
- The institute is working hard to provide the high-level educational facilities.
- The institute helps and train the students who want to build their career in Engineering & Technology
- Institute provides a fine art infrastructure and good atmosphere for training, research, studies, publication and extension work of relevance both among the faculty members and the students.
- College develops leadership qualities in design, development and also in academics.
- Institute organize short-term seminars, courses, and conferences on new technologies to serve the nation, for professional working in industries.
- The college has an active placement cell, to furnish the needs of the students. The college also maintains a good relationship with the companies like Accenture, Infosys, HCL, TCS technology, Wipro etc. for conducting Campus drives.
- TCS technology
and many more...
- The library has a collection of books, which consists of nearly 8674 books useful for the students and staff members.
- The institute provides spacious classrooms, labs, hostels and seminar halls to impart good education to the students.
- Projectors and systems in each classrooms
- Transportation facility
- Health care
- Everything in this institute is working hard to address student needs
- The college provides the scholarship for the meritorious and socially backward class students
- The college has adopted EDUSAT and working under the STEP program.
- The college has a fine-art infrastructure, spacious classrooms, sports facility etc.