About Kalpataru Institute of Technology Tumkur
Kalpataru Institute of Technology Tumkur (KIT) was established in 1986 to provide technical education to rural students. The college campus is located in the outskirts of Tiptur near Tumkur.The college has qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members with good infrastructure. KIT has a vision to bring forth technical graduates with a strong character to uphold thecultural andspiritualvalues.
KIT has spacious library in the administrative block. The institute has four hostel blocks with separate hostels for girls and boys. The sports facility with indoor and outdoor sports complex provided inside the campus.
KIT is affiliated to VTU (Visvesvaraya Technological University), Belgaum Karnataka and recognized by (AICTE)All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
KIT offers BE courses, M.Tech courses and doctoral programs leading to Ph.D.
The Placement and Training department has set many milestones in the placement process. The placement cell organizes campus recruitments for students in the college campus. Recruiting companies visit the college campus to conduct interviews and select some eligible candidates.
The training department train students in different activities of placement like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations.Training Cell offers Career Development Program for the students who are raring to enter the corporate world and introduce them to the prospective employers.The training modules will be formulated to improve our student’s skills in Presentation Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Group Discussion, Speed Mathematics,Listening Skills and Logical Reasoning
The placement cell encourages students to participate in industrial exhibitions, fairs, seminars to promote useful interaction with the industries.
Why Join Kalpataru Institute of Technology Tumkur
- The institute provides high-quality education to the students.
- The Institute is one of the top 10 Engineering colleges in Karnataka. Since from its establishment, the college shows the upward graph in academic excellence.
- The institute has 4 hostels for the students, 2 each for boys and girls.
- The college provides good transportation facility, Healthcare centre on the college campus with qualified doctor and Anti-ragging Committee,
- The faculty members of this college are well qualified and highly experienced.
- The college provides amazing career opportunities through placement cell.
- The training department impart good qualities and many skills required to get placed in reputed companies. The placement department maintains good relationship with colleges and industries and also with in the college by joining with other department to reach the goal of the KIT.
- To develop employable skills in the students
- To provide training to the students according to their academic performance
- To conduct on-campus or off-campus recruitment drive for the students with business organisations.
- To provide career counselling for the students about higher education/corporate sector/government jobs/entrepreneurship training, and coordinating and conducting Campus Placement Programs
The main aim of the placement cell is
- The students of this institute bagged many university ranks and gold medals since from its establishment
- The students won many prizes in intercollege competitions and intra college fest.
- The library occupies an area of 1500sq.mtrs. It accommodates about 250 students at a time.
- The library is blessed with more than 68,042 books, out of which 13500 books covers all disciplines in Science and technology.
- Digital library have more than 25 computer systems.
- The college hostel has four blocks of well furnished, well maintained, separate accommodation for 500 girls and 350 boys.
- The college appointed the well-experienced and high qualified faculty members, to impart high quality education to the students.
- Kalpataru Science First Grade College
- Kalpataru Institute of Technology
- Kalpataru Pre-University College
- Kalpataru Montessori House of Children
- Kalpataru Research & Development and Industrial Consultancy Cell
- PallagattiAdavappa Arts & Commerce College
- Kalpataru Central School
- Kalpataru College of Education
- The Health care centre is available for the students within the campus.
- Hostel Managers are provided with the residential facility within the campus.
- Each department is provided with the Broadband Internet facility.
- College has Anti ragging Committee.
- Sports facility.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Spacious playgrounds
- Transportation facility