About Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore
Mount Carmel College was established in 1948, it is run by the Carmelite Sisters of St. Teresa (CSST).It is accredited with A+ by NAAC and is selected by UGC under the scheme’ College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) Mount Carmel Institute of Management was established in 1992 and it is an autonomous Institute approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. The Institute offers Two Year Full-time Post Graduate Programme in Business Management to educate Women in the field of Management.
MCIM is located centrally in the heart of Bangalore, MCIM has emerged as a premier Institute offering Quality Management Education.
MCIM with spacious class rooms, inclusive of a well-equipped Library, state-of-the-art Conference hail, auditorium and two well-equipped Computer Labs, the Campus provides a conducive environment for the overall development of the students
Mount Carmel Institute of Management vision statement is as follows:
Oriented education that empowers the students through a humanizing and liberative process, to be agents of transformation and development at different levels of life. Enabled and empowered, they respond pro-actively to concerns and conflicts inherent in today's reality, especially those of women and persons who are unable to exercise their freedom to be human, and work for the integrity of creation. The thrust is in the light of a “Civilization of love’’ the Kingdom of God, as envisaged and promoted by the Founders, Mother Teresa of St. Rose of Lima
Mount Carmel Institute of Management mission is to promote a value based education, to contribute to the transformation of society through being socially conscious and responsible, to synergize women and the less privileged regarding their basic human rights, to promote inter-cultural and inter-religious harmony and concern for the human family, to facilitate leadership among the students enabling them to pro-actively involve themselves in social liberation, to provide quality, integral, vocational and career oriented education and create a climate for human and educational excellence, to work towards the integrity of creation and foster interconnectedness, kinship and eco-justice.
Why Join Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management, located in Bangalore.
- MCIM provides unlimited internet usage to the students, through its high speed Wi-Fi
- Well-equipped spacious classrooms, auditoriums and seminar halls with LCD projection and Audio-Visual systems.
- MCIM library has an excellent collection of books and journals on management and related subjects.
- The library has volumes of periodicals, dissertations and summer projects, audiovisual and video cassettes and it includes Books – 14385, Book Bank – 1000, International Journals – 05, National Journals – 33, Magazine both Indian & Foreign – 105, e-Journals (EBSCO, Gale Cengage, IEEE, J-Gate, Inflibnet, ICFAI, etc.), Newspapers – 11, CD ROM’s – 135, Video Cassettes – 135, Summer Projects & Dissertations – 6000
- Hi-tech Library Software with Barcode Scanner technology, Reprography and Lamination Facility and it also has facility for free browsing
- The college has separate hostels for both boys and girls within the campus.
- Very well-experienced and highly qualified and eminent faculty committed to the cause of learning and teaching.
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management has spacious class rooms with state-of-art teaching aids.
- Transportation for both the students and faculty.
- 100 % placement assistance for all the eligible candidates.
- Soft skills programs to improve their personality.
- Aptitude tests, mock interviews in regular intervals
- Robust placement cell expanded among the corporate to achieve nearly 100% placements.
- Skill enhancement and employability programs by highly experienced training partners.
- The quality of training provided has ensured that the average CTC has consistently gone up every year.
- Institute organizes frequent personality development programs to make the students realize and utilize their potential to the fullest extent.
Aditya Birla Group , Amazon, Aon Hewitt, Bajaj Alliance, Cades Digitech, Capco Technologies, Cipla, Citi Bank, Coca Cola, Dell, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, HCL Technologies, Honeywell, IBM, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Induslnd Bank, ING Vysya, ITC Hotels, ITC InfoTech, Kotak Mahindra Bank, KPMG, L & T InfoTech Deloitte Consulting, Bosch Ltd., LG Electronics, ICICI Bank, ACT Fibernet, Capgemini, Mind tree, Honeywell Technologies, Oracle, KPMG, Goldman Sachs, to name a few.
and many more...
- Ranked 107th among the Best B-Schools in India (The Week MaRS National Survey, November, 2012).
- “Business School with Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Human Resources” at the 17th Business School Affaire & Dewang Mehta Business School Awards on 5th November, 2009.
- MCIM equipped with Digital Library
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Large auditorium and spacious to accommodate students and faculty.
- Sport facilities are provided
- Gymnasium and fitness room
- Bank, ATM’s
- Hostel facilities separately for Girls and Boys. The Hostels are well within the campus and surrounding.
- Students have facilities like Internet, Wi-Fi connection, spacious rooms T.V. Indoor Games, Telephone, Washing Machine, Hot Water, Outdoor Games, Balanced & Nutritious Food