About Rajeev Institute of Technology Hassan
Rajeev Institute of Technology Hassan popularly known as RIT was established under the aegis of Rajeev Education Trust in the year 2008 in Hassan.RIT is a reputed institution for the quality of its faculty and the outstanding caliber of students graduating from the institution. RIT offers everything from academic excellence to leadership qualities, a nurturing environment to cutting edge infrastructureto help students to succeed.
RIT has well-furnished and ventilated classrooms with most of the classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors for the faster learning.RIT has a variety of instructional facilities with well-equipped laboratories, seminar hall, conference halls and lecture halls to facilitate for organizing workshops, guest lectures and seminars.RIT has well equipped computer labs with computer network and internet links. The whole campus of RIT is a WI-FI zone. The college has well stacked library.RIT has hostels for both boys and girls. The cafeteria in RIT serves food and beverages to students and staff. The bus facility is also provides for commuting to and from college.
RIT is an affiliated college of VTU (Visvesvaraya Technological University) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Rajeev Institute of Technology offers BE courses and M.Tech courses.
Why Join Rajeev Institute of Technology Hassan
- The RIT was established in the year 2008. RIT offers 4-year B.E degree courses and has 6 Departments, 4 PG and Interdisciplinary Program.
- The RIT is always focused on addressing the student needs.
- Thecollege achieves excellent academic results and alumni’s of this institute can be found at noted companies in India and overseas.
- The institute is well known for the quality of its faculty members and the outstanding strength of students graduating from its UG & PG programs.
- The college provides a separate hostel for boys and girls, Transportation facility, medical facility etc. for the students.
- The placement cell provides training to the students and facilitates students to clear the placement process in the industry. The placement centre is more active in understanding the capability of the students and industrial requirements. Students are trained on emerging technologies and advanced industry trends. The placement program provides training to the students on placement seminars, group discussions, interview, conferences, personal interview and aptitude tests. These are conducted periodically to impart knowledge to the students. Interviews and mock tests are conducted at the department levels. The placement cell Arrange Seminars and Technical talks, Skill Development Sessions & Programs, Mock Exercises, Recruitment and Placement Sessions.
Infosys, Accenture, WIPRO, TCS, IBM, ORACLE, HCL, Mahindra Satyam, 3i infotech, perotsystems, sube, saken
and many more...
- One of the students from the Mechanical department become the VTU topper
- Many students bagged VTU RANKS and many medals in academics.
- Students won many prizes in Sports
- Students bagged Some prizes in Paper presentation
- The college has well-furnished,huge and ventilated classrooms with state-of-the-art architecture. All classrooms are provided with the LCD projectors for the advanced learning.
- The college has amazing instructional facilities and teaching materials which are very much useful for the faculty and students. Each department has an independent research center and individual workstations.
- The college has a well build hostels for the students some of them are quite unique. Separate hostels are provided for boys and girls with spacious accommodation and other facilities
- The institution has spacious library with 200 seating capacity. The library has more than 19000 books, national and international journals. The library has E-journal facility for updating the latest knowledge.
- Rajeev college of Nursing
- Rathna College of Nursing
- Rajeev institute of Education
- Rajeev Polytechnic
- Rajeev college of Paramedical Sciences
- Instructional facility
- Computer and internet facility
- Conference facility
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Anti-ragging committee
- Anti-Sexual Harassment committee