SDM College of Engineering and Technology Dharwad,Dharwad
|Exam Required||COMEDK , KCET ,|
|Eligibility||Candidate must have 12thcertificate with science subjects , Must have a valid rank in COMEDK/KCET|
|Duration||This is a 4 Years full time degree program.|
Similar Courses in SDM College of Engineering and Technology Dharwad
- M Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M Tech in Computer Aided Structural Engineering
- M Tech in Information Technology
- M Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems
- M Tech in Power Systems
- M Tech in Engineering Analysis and Design
- B Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B Tech in Civil Engineering
- B Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B Tech in Information Science Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
- Ph D in Civil Engineering
- Ph D in Computer Science Engineering
- Ph D in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Ph D in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph D in Mechanical Engineering
The E&C Engineering of SDM College, Dharwad was started in 1980 with B.E program in ECE with 60 students of input, now input is enhanced to 120 students + 12 lateral entries.
The well-qualified and highly experienced faculty members are working in the department with a student to staff ratio of 15:1. Out of all faculty members, two are Doctorates, Ten are working on research to pursue Ph.D. and remaining are Post-Graduates. Faculty members and students of this department have published their technical papers in international/national journals and conferences. They are also the active members of several important academic bodies.
Since from 2004, the IETESub-CentreDharwadis placed in the department. This Sub-Centre covers five regions: Dharwad,Belgaum,Hubli,GadagandKarwar. Most of the workers and faculty members of all Engineering Colleges, Polytechnics in these regions are active members of IETE, Dharwad.
The alumni’s of this Department are well placed in many noted companies and most of them are having patents in their names.