B Tech

B Tech in Information Science Engineering

PES School of Engineering Bangalore,Bengaluru

Important Information

Exam Required COMEDK , KCET ,
Recognition AICTE Recognised
Eligibility Should have passed 10+2 with PCM Secured minimum 60% marks in 10+2m, 40% of the Seats are reserved for CET Candidates In the remaining 60% of the seats, First Preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores, Second Preference will be given to COMED-K Test Scores (Fee Structure will follow PES University guidelines) and Third Preference - Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores
Admission Procedure
  • Admissions are based on ranks in CET/ PESSAT/ COMEDK/JEE Mains followed by counselling.
Duration 4 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
Recruiting Companies
  • Accenture
  • Amazon
  • Ashok Leyland
  • BOSCH
  • CISCO
  • Cambridge Solutions
  • CCI Valves
  • Delixus
  • Delphi
  • EMC2
  • Exeter
  • Freescale Semiconductor
  • First Apex
  • Fair Isaac
  • Flowserve
  • Geodesic
  • HP
  • HCL VLSI
  • Infosys
  • ITC Infotech,
  • Intuit
  • IGate
  • JDA Software
  • Kennametal
  • L&T
  • Life Size
  • Manhattan
  • Mcube
  • Microsoft (GTSC)
  • Microsoft
  • Mphasis
  • NDS
  • Modelytis
  • Nanocell
  • National Instruments
  • NetApp
  • Next First
  • Nokia
  • Novell
  • Oracle
  • Perot System
  • Putsi
  • Qwest
  • SAIC
  • Sandisk
  • Schnider Electric
  • Simens Network
  • Supervalu Symbian
  • Course Details

    • Information Science and Engineering program concentrates on the study of utilizing computers and telecommunications in order to control, gather, store and circulate information. It is a well designed program with emphasis on developing the skill set of the students required to excel in the particular field