BNM Institute Of Technology Bangalore

BNM Institute Of Technology Bangalore

College Details

Categories Type Private Affiliations Visvesvaraya Technological University Year of Establishment 2001 Number Of Faculties Location P.B.No. 7087, 27th Cross, 12th Main, Banashankari II Stage,Bangalore,Karnataka
Download Brochure
add to wishlist

About College

BNM Institute Of Technology Bangalore popularly known as BNMIT was established in 2001 is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, and Karnataka. The institution has focused vision to provide value based quality education irrespective of social or financial status. The main aim is to provide education at affordable cost especially for girls. BNMIT is a leader in the field of education, providing the most modern value based education while maintaining the rich cultural heritage of the great India.

BNMIT offers undergraduate courses, graduate courses and research study leading to Ph.D.

BNMIT is a beautiful campus located in the center of Bangalore city.

BNM Institute Of Technology Bangalore is committed to produce high quality engineering graduates through their state-of-the-art education, carrying out cutting edge research, preparing students to excel in their professional career and creating industry-ready professionals to benefit the society. The main objective is to provide knowledge, academic excellence and nurture talent in their respective fields of study. We have very well equipped laboratories with necessary resources to meet the curriculum requirements. The well experienced technical staffs of the department support the students to improve their practical skills. With all these facilities and resources, we focus on industry-specific skills and impart the same.

BNMIT library and Information center has circulation and digital library section .The library has automated Library Management System. All the documents have been classified and systematically shelved on Open Access. The Digital Library is used to access the Institutional Repositories like e-journals, e-books, faculty publications, etc.

BNMIT has organized sports events at the University level. BNMIT gives importance to sports and fitness programs. The sports department is managed by the trained professionals who take care of sports and physical well being of students with specific programs.

 

BNMIT has a well organized training and placement department. The director of placement department arranges the campus placements for the students. We help students to achieve their career objectives through training in communication and technical skills and enable them to secure jobs through campus placements.

BNMIT provides transportation facilities for both students and faculty members. We also provide hostel facilities for students from other places. Hostels are inside the college campus for both boys and girls.

  • Under Graduate Courses Offered:
    1. Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
    2. Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics
    3. Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication
    4. Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science
    5. Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
    6. Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication
    7. Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
  • Post Graduation Courses Offered::
    1. Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering
    2. Master of Technology in Computer Network Engineering
    3. Master of Technology in Computer Applications in Industrial drives
    4. Master of Technology in VLSI and Embedded systems
    5. Master of Technology in Software Engineering
  • Research Programs Offered:
    1. Computer Science and Engineering
    2. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
    3. Electronics and Communication Engineering
    4. Mathematics
    Admission for the first year of the course shall be open to the students who have passed the two years Pre-University Examination (Science) conducted by Karnataka State Pre-University Board. Or 10 + 2 School Programme of the Central Board (CBSE / ICSE) New Delhi with 45 % of aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English as a subject of study Or Those who have passed any other examinations recognized by the University as equivalent there to. Candidates other than those from Karnataka are required to obtain Eligibility Certificate from VTU, Belgaum. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination. Admission to BNMIT is 50% of total seats are through CET Karnataka Selection Process. 25% of total seats are through COMEDK. Remaining 25% of total seats are through Management Quota. Candidates must have Indian Nationality. M.Tech courses eligibility criteria will be Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech or equivalent exam with an aggregate of 50% (45% for SC, ST and Category-I candidates). Candidates should have valid GATE scores. Candidates must be citizens of India. Seat allotment for Karnataka PGCET candidates will be 90% for Karnataka candidates and 10% for non Karnataka candidates
    • Hostel Details
    • Hostel: Boys and Girls
    • Location: Inside Campus
    • Internet: Available
    • AC: Available
    • Power Backup: Available
    • Charges: Call us
    BNM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Fee Structure The Fee structure for B.E for all branches would be as per the government announcement made every year. The fee structure for M.Tech for all branches would be as per the announcement made from government every year.
    Admission to BNMIT is 50% of total seats are through CET Karnataka Selection Process. 25% of total seats are through COMEDK. Remaining 25% of total seats are through Management Quota. Candidates must have Indian Nationality. M.Tech courses eligibility criteria will be Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech or equivalent exam with an aggregate of 50% (45% for SC, ST and Category-I candidates). Candidates should have valid GATE scores. Candidates must be citizens of India. Seat allotment for Karnataka PGCET candidates will be 90% for Karnataka candidates and 10% for non Karnataka candidates