About Reva University Bangalore
The REVA University Bangalore is established in 2002 to provide quality education with a focus on innovative programs and student-centric teaching practices. REVA University is established in Bangalore, Karnataka under the Government of Karnataka Act 80 and notified in the Karnataka Gazette. The university campus is spread over 35 acres near Bangalore International Airport. Reva university has sprawling green campus with state-of art infrastructure and green environment perfect for learning.
REVA University offers 8 Graduate programs, 17 PG programs and 1 PG Diploma programs in Engineering and Technology, Science, Arts,Commerce and Management in addition to research degrees leading to PhD in different disciplines. The University aims to offer many more PG and UG programs in Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering and Technology and Management Education in coming years
The REVA University has Wi-Fi in campus, well – equipped laboratories and library, attractive architectural buildings, and lush green gardens and well qualified dedicated faculty and staff. Reva university has air conditioned computer center and library which gives perfect learning environment for students.The university has well planned sports facility for varities of sports activities, auditorium for lectures from reputed university scholars and cultural activities to provide overall personality development for students. The campus provides residential facilities for out of state students and faculty.
The courses offered by Reva university are planned in relevance with the present job market.Great emphasis is given to skill development to suit the job requirements. The Choice Based Credit System and Continuous Assessment Graded Pattern (CBCS – CAGP) of education introduced in all programs to facilitate students to opt subjects of their choice along with the core subject of the study and prepare them with needed skills. The system also allows to move forward under the fast track programs for those who have the capabilities to surpass others. The REVA University also has initiated many supportive measures such as special coaching, remedial classes, bridge courses, etc., for slow learners so as to give them needed input and build confidence and courage in students to move forward and accomplish success in their career.
- M Tech in Advanced Power Electronics
- M Tech in Data Engineering and Cloud Computing
- M Tech in Machine Design and Dynamics
- M Tech in Digital Communication and Networking
- MS in Computer Science
- M Tech in Computer Network Engineering
- M Tech in Signal Processing
- M Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems
- M Tech in Transportation Engineering and Management
- M Tech in Computer Aided Structural Engineering
- B Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B Tech in Civil Engineering
- B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE in Civil Engineering Lateral Entry
- BE in Computer Engineering Lateral Entry
- BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering Lateral Entry
- BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lateral Entry
- BE in Mechanical Engineering Lateral Entry
- Ph D in Management Studies
- Ph D in Biotechnology
- Ph D in Civil Engineering
- Ph D in Computer Science Engineering
- Ph D in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Ph D in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph D in Biochemistry
- Ph D in English
- Ph D in Hindi
- Ph D in Kannada
- Ph D in Library and Information Science
- Ph D in Commerce
- Ph D in Mathematics
- Ph D in Physics
- Ph D in Chemistry
Why Join Reva University Bangalore
- Sprawling green campus, spread over 45 acres of land, built with the state-of-the-art infrastructure with custom-built teaching facilities and classrooms.
- Latest IT infrastructure and well equipped laboratories which aid students in their learning and research
- High quality education with Wi-Fi enabled green residential campus Research and entrepreneurship through collaborations and extension activities;
- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Continuous Assessment and Grading Pattern (CAGP) of education to facilitate students to opt for subjects of their choice
- Highly qualified, experienced faculty members and scholars from reputed national and international institutions along with industrial and business experts
- Industry oriented curriculum with Industry –university interface
- The well stacked library with ever evolving collection of books, journals and digital content
- The indoor and outdoor sports and cultural facilities
- Enriching internships and projects for students
- Exposure to seminars and workshops
- Per placement training and excellent placement records
- The university has Separate Placements and Career Guidance cell.
- It imparts best placement opportunities to students and also helps the individuals in exploring the new career avenues.
- The training for the final year students of various programs are conducted in the areas of soft skills, personality development and logical reasoning.
- The recruitment process starts with pre-placement talks with the campus recruitment
- Develops students professionally by training them towards employability skills such as resume building, group discussion and interview skills.
- TATA Elxsi
- South India Bank
- NTT Data
- The Oberoi
- Bajaj Allianz
and many more...
- Ranked 1st Best in BBA and BCA courses
- Ranked 3rd in India for pure Sciences and Journalism
- Ranked 4th for Commerce and Arts
- Ranked 12th in Law by India Today in 2015.
- The Christ college has beautiful campus with state-of-the-art facilities.
- The campus has Well-equipped seminar halls, assembly halls, panel room, council room and bird’s park.
- Academic block has around 70 classrooms and a auditorium.
- Wi-Fi, gym, group study hall, common kitchenette, prayer hall, library, security
- 8 computer labs can accommodate 480 students at a time with have all necessary infrastructure. It has Wi-Fi enabled campus
- The campus has Separate hostel facility for boys and girls..
- Library equipped with books, periodicals, newspapers, CDs and DVDs etc.
- Air-conditioned 2000 seater auditorium with projectors and state-of-the art audio-visual facility, another 300 seater auditorium in central block, 1000 seating capacity auditorium at Christ junior college block and 2 more auditoriums in central block .
- Hygienic and healthy food provided in food court, cafeteria, freshteria and kiosk
- The campus has modern gym for men and women.
- Multi sports ground for games like basketball, football, lawn-tennis, volleyball, throw ball, cricket and hockey, table tennis with sports facility complex with changing rooms
- Campus is equipped with the latest fitness equipments which can be utilized by both Hostel students and faculty members of the University.
- The gym houses the latest equipments like Multi gym, thread mill, elliptical cross trainer, rubber coated dumbbells, rubber coated weight plates, bench press, etc
- Institute of Management Christ University
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Christ University
- Book and reprographic shops
- Campus store
- Prayer halls
- IVRS facility
- University web-mail