Indian Bank Recruitment (PO) – 2018
An official announcement released by Indian Bank related to recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF programme. A number of vacancies are filed are 417 in total. The selection process will begin on 1st August 2018. The last date to apply is 27th August 2018. For more details:
On 6th October 2018, online prelim Indian Bank PO exam will be held. And on 4th November 2018, the main exam will be held. We have provided a list of category wise openings, exam dates, selection process, application fee and eligibility criteria.
Important Dates for Recruitment:
|Last Date for Paying Fees||27-Aug-18|
|Receiving Prelim Exam Admit-Card||24-Sep-18|
|Call letter for Main exam||22-Oct-18|
Eligibility for PO recruitment in Indian Bank:
• Age- Candidate should be between 20-30 years. Age relaxation – 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PwD Candidates.
• Qualification – Candidates must be a graduate degree in any stream from recognized university.
Processes involved in Indian Bank PO Recruitment:
• Prelim exam
• Main exam
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
The link for application is open now. Click on link provided to apply.
• Firstly, click on the link given.
• Go through the online application link.
• Fill all necessary details.
• Relevant Scanned documents must be uploaded.
• Application fee should be compulsorily paid.
• Submit the filled application.
Fee paid for the application for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
• PWD/SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
• Other Category – Rs.600/-
Download the Official Indian Bank PO Recruitment Notice