About Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research Bangalore
Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research Bangalore which is also known as IIAMR is one of the best colleges for Medical courses and is approved by Govt. of Karnataka, Confederated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health & Sciences Perceived by Central Council of Indian Medicine. IIAMR was established in the year 1989 in Bangalore.
IIAMR offers courses related to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S)
IIAMR has a great scenic beauty and is snuggled within the Bangalore Palace Compound. Even though it is within the city, it is located away from the unyielding storm of pollution and is still in and around the modern urban life. The Institution offers students an excellent climate necessary for ample and proper physical, cerebral and spiritual growth. The college has established an impressive reputation because of its teaching skills and Good staff members.
Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research Bangalore has a steam chamber, lab facilities for researches, x-ray unit for x-ray, an operation theatre where operations are conducted and a well stocked library and computer centre with very good net facility inside the Institute. There are various options for the students after completing the course in this college. They can join central and state government services which are very respective job or set up their own ayurvedic clinic in their locality. The students of this college actively participate in many national & international seminars on Medicine. They conduct rural health camps in many places and child health care programs and general checkup programs at various villages of Karnataka and Other States.
The institute also has a research centre within the campus where various types of ayurvedic medicines which cure many new diseases are prepared under the supervision of experts. For practical training of students an outpatient department is available which consists of all the necessary medical equipments and 100 beds. Treatment for many chronic cases such as coronary heart problems, diabetes, gangrene, skin disorders, allergies, psoriasis, gangrene and sinus is done here.
College also provides separate hostel facilities for both girls and boys who are from other cities.
Why Join Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research Bangalore
- IIAMR is approved by Central council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) and affiliated with Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences .
- It offers course for students on Bachelor of ayurvedic medicine & surgery course.
- IIAMR has a 100 bed hospital in order to provide a clinical field for orientation of the clinical subjects to the Ayurvedic students
- IIAMR has a steam chamber, lab facilities for researches, x-ray unit for x-ray, an operation theatre
- The institute also has a research centre within the campus where various types of ayurvedic medicines
- Well stacked library and computer centre with very good net facility inside the Institute.
- The department of Dravya guna is maintaining an excellent herbal garden consisting of numerous medicinal plants which are used for preparing medicines
- A modernized ayurveda medicinal pharmacy
- Well ventilated and spacious classrooms with audio visual facility,
- Well equipped auditorium
- Separate well furnished hostels for both boys and girls
- Students after completion of their course in this college will be capable of working in both private and government sectors.
- They can also open their own clinic and treat people.
- Ayurvedic Colleges and hospitals
clinical subjects to the Ayurvedic students
- The department of Dravya guna is maintaining an excellent herbal garden consisting of numerous medicinal plants which are used for preparing medicines.
- IIAMR provides a well-equipped library with a collection of both classic and modern works of Indian medicine.
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls
- The Institute has a sprawling sports ground where students are encouraged for playing games such as hockey, football, basketball, volleyball, cricket, baseball and other disciplines
- In order to encourage the various talents of the students, they are provided with all opportunities to take part in various cultural activities like music, drama, debate, quiz, etc., in college and at inter collegiate levels.
- The college canteen caters to the students with both vegetarian and non vegetarian preferences.