B-Tech

B Tech in Chemical Engineering

Siddaganga Institute of Technology Tumkur,Tumkur

Course Details

  • The chemical engineering department was started in the year 1974. The Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and doctorate programs are offered with the help of dynamic, highly qualified and well-experienced faculty members. Out of the 14 faculty members, 5 are Ph.D. degree holders and the remaining faculties are working hard to get their doctoral degree. The B.E program of this department is popular and attracting the students from all over the country and from other countries. The 80% of the graduate students are placed in different industries and the remaining 20% of the students pursue their higher studies. The alumni‚Äôs of the department are actively involved in skill development programs. Department has excellent lab facilities equipped with analytical equipment such HPLC, photobioreactor, UV-Vis, spectrophotometer, spray dryer for research studies, as ion meter, atomic absorption spectrometer, and fluoride analysis. The Department has many research tools like UNISIM, COMSOL, and DESIGN-II to conduct research in the software field.