M Tech

M Tech in Computer Science and Engineering

PES School of Engineering Bangalore,Bengaluru

Important Information

Exam Required PGCET ,
Recognition AICTE Recognised
Eligibility Must have passed B.E or Equivalent in relevant branches from recognized university
Admission Procedure
  • Admissions will be done by counselling based on the rank obtained in GATE /PGCET. Admissions are based on PESSAT and PGCET followed by counselling. 40% of the seats given to PGCET and in the remaining 60% of seats, first Preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores, Second Preference will be given to PGCET Test Scores and third Preference - Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores
Duration 2 Years, Full Time, Post Graduate Degree
Recruiting Companies
  • Accenture
  • Amazon
  • Ashok Leyland
  • BOSCH
  • CISCO
  • Cambridge Solutions
  • CCI Valves
  • Delixus
  • Delphi
  • EMC2
  • Exeter
  • Freescale Semiconductor
  • First Apex
  • Fair Isaac
  • Flowserve
  • Geodesic
  • HP
  • HCL VLSI
  • Infosys
  • ITC Infotech,
  • Intuit
  • IGate
  • JDA Software
  • Kennametal
  • L&T
  • Life Size
  • Manhattan
  • Mcube
  • Microsoft (GTSC)
  • Microsoft
  • Mphasis
  • NDS
  • Modelytis
  • Nanocell
  • National Instruments
  • NetApp
  • Next First
  • Nokia
  • Novell
  • Oracle
  • Perot System
  • Putsi
  • Qwest
  • SAIC
  • Sandisk
  • Schnider Electric
  • Simens Network
  • Supervalu Symbian
  • Course Details

    • M. Tech. programme in computer Science prepares the students to take up application, research and development activities in core and some emerging areas in Computer Science. The programme includes advanced level courses in Computer Architecture, Networking, Algorithms, Data Bases, Distributed Computing and Computational Intelligence. This programme will provide a strong basis in Computer Science for those who opt for a serious career in industry.