MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital Bangalore,Bengaluru
Similar Courses in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital Bangalore
- It is a 3 year full time Post-Graduation course.
It was approved by MCI and affiliated by RGUHS.
Pathology is one of the major fields in modern medicine and diagnosis it is the significant part of study of disease in general.
General pathology includes a lot number of distinct but interlinked specialties in medical field through diagnosing disease based on analysis of tissues, cells and blood fluid sample, through pathology a doctor can predict a particular disease.
Pathology is again divided into lot number of specialized fields like
1. Cytopathology - diagnoses diseases on the cellular level
2. Dermatopathology - diagnoses diseases by examine skin
3. Forensic pathology – diagnoses cause of death by post-mortem
4. Histopathology – diagnoses diseases based on microscopic tissues
5. Neuropathology – diagnoses diseases based on nerves system
6. Pulmonary pathology – diagnoses diseases of lungs
7. Renal pathology - diagnoses diseases of kidneys
8. Surgical pathology – diagnoses on surgical specimens
9. Clinical pathology - diagnoses of disease based on laboratory analysis
10. Hematopathology – diagnoses of disease based on blood cells
11. Immunopathology – diagnoses of based on organism’s immune system
12. Radiation Pathology – diagnoses the interaction between human tissues and radiation
13. Molecular pathology – diagnoses based on molecules present in human tissues
14. Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology – dental diagnosis.