RNS Institute of Technology Bangalore

RNS Institute of Technology Bangalore

College Details

Categories Type Private Affiliations Visvesvaraya Technological University Year of Establishment 2001 Number Of Faculties Location Address: Rajarajeshwarinagar post, Channasandra,Bangalore,Karnataka.
Download Brochure
add to wishlist

About College

RNS Institute of Technology Bangalore popularly known as RNSIT  was established in the year 2001. RNSIT  is NBA accredited, AICTE approved and VTU affiliated institution. RNSIT is an institution to nourish and produce the best of engineering talents in the country. RNSIT is one of the best accredited engineering colleges in Bangalore.

RNSIT Library is an automated Library with all books are Bar Coded. Journals(Indian and Foreign) and magazines are available to support and enhance their specialization.  Library has been subscribed to the IEEE – IEL Online through INDEST – AICTE consortium. Separate  CD’s , journals and news paper section is also maintained. Current Awareness service is also provided with the support of latest events, publications.

RNSIT has internet with Wi-Fi facility. Hostel facility is provided for students. Hostel r ooms with basic furniture like cot, table and chair are provided. Strict discipline is maintained in the hostels. Yoga and Meditation classes are held for both boys and girls in the early morning, on alternate days. Various sports and Cultural Activities, along with regular academic work, is carried out for the benefit of the boarders.

The Department of Physical education in RNSIT is one of the best of its kind in the state having good infrastructure for various games and other sport activities. The campus has Basket ball, foot ball, volley ball courts, cricket ground. The college has indoor sports complex and gym.

RNS Institute of Technology Bangalore has training and placement cell with the main aim of transforming every student to an employer’s choice.The college has seminar hall, with modern electronic teaching aids like LCD projector, wireless internet service, computer support. The centre also houses independent interview rooms as well as group discussion rooms for the visiting panel / HR Managers of the corporate world.

RNSIT has a canteen inside the campus in which both South Indian and North Indian dishes are available at reasonable rates. The College owns a fleet of buses  to meet the transportation  requirements.

  • Under Graduate Courses Offered:
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science | Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering | Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication | Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics | Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science | Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering | Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science
  • Post Graduation Courses offered:
  • Master of Business Administration | Master of Computer Applications | Master of Technology in Computer Science Engineering | Master of Technology in Computer Network Engineering | Master of Technology in Industrial Electronics | Master of VLSI Design & Embedded Systems | Master of Power Electronics
    Research Programs Offered:
  • Ph. D & M. Sc. (Engg) by Research in :
  • Computer Science & Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Instrumentation Technology | Master of Business Administration | Chemistry | Mathematics | Physics
Admission into RNS Institute of Technology Admission for BE and B. tech courses eligibility criteria will be PUC candidates who have passed with 50% and above in Physics, Chemistry and Math’s. Bachelor of Engineering Admissions is 50% of total seats are through CET Karnataka Selection Process. 25% of total seats are through COMEDK. Remaining 25% of total seats are through Management Quota. Candidates must have Indian Nationality Admission for M.Tech courses eligibility criteria will be Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech or equivalent exam with a aggregate of 50% (45% for SC, ST and Category-I candidates). Candidates should have valid GATE scores. Candidates must be citizens of India. Seat allotment for Karnataka PGCET candidates will be 90% for Karnataka candidates and 10% for non Karnataka candidates
  • Hostel Details
  • Hostel: Boys and Girls
  • Location: Inside Campus
  • Internet: Available
  • AC: Available
  • Power Backup: Available
RNS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Fee Structure
Admission for BE and B. tech courses eligibility criteria will be PUC candidates who have passed with 50% and above in Physics, Chemistry and Math’s. Bachelor of Engineering Admissions is 50% of total seats are through CET Karnataka Selection Process. 25% of total seats are through COMEDK. Remaining 25% of total seats are through Management Quota. Candidates must have Indian Nationality