SJM Institute of Technology Chitradurga,Chitradurga
|Exam Required||KCET ,|
|Eligibility||Candidate must be12thpassed with science subjects with a minimum of 45%aggregate. Candidate must have requiredKCET ranking|
|Duration||4 years full time degree program|
Similar Courses in SJM Institute of Technology Chitradurga
- M Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M Tech in Structural Engineering
- M Tech in Thermal Power Engineering
- B Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B Tech in Automobile Engineering
- technologies for the students who want to become a good civil engineer by gaining knowledge in thrust areas and want to giveprofessional service to the society.
Department wants to develop competitive professionals by providing necessary educationin Civil areas, encouraging research and new innovations to strengthen the students for master’s, Ph.D.and to serve the society. The department wants to give a good environment for learning to develop good and professional ethics and technical skills in the students and to give services to the society.
The Civil Engineering Department established in the year 1980, with60 students of input. The department has experienced faculties with a minimum of 30 years of experience and the faculties have expertise in many fields such as Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Highway Engineering, etc.
The Civil Engineering department has well-furnished labs like the BMT lab, The Soil Highway Engineering lab, Fluid Mechanics lab, Mechanics lab, The Computer Aided Design lab where the students attend practical sessions to be skilful in various fields of civil.
Ever from the Civil Engineering department came into existence, the department has dedicated itself to givea never ending platform for knowledge and working hard for the development of the society.