SJM Institute of Technology Chitradurga,Chitradurga
|Exam Required||PGCET ,|
|Eligibility||: Candidates must have B.E/B. Tech degree in relevant field. Should have required ranking in PGCET|
|Duration||2 Years, Full Time Degree|
Similar Courses in SJM Institute of Technology Chitradurga
- M Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M Tech in Structural Engineering
- B Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B Tech in Civil Engineering
- B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B Tech in Automobile Engineering
M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering was entrenched in the year 2013-14 with 18 studentsof input. The program highlights the uses of basic principles of thermal power engineering for various platforms, which consist ofsteam power plants, gas turbine power plants, refrigeration and air conditioning systems, solar appliances, automobiles, propulsion systems,IC Engines, heat transfer with an aim to frame a dynamic learning atmosphere through value based academics where in all faculties involved to contribute efficiently and effectively to make the students to accept the global challenges.
The Mechanical Department has dynamic, well experienced and professionally qualified faculties who can transferalarge amount of knowledge to mould the students to industrial standards while encouraging them to learn the advanced Technologies in the fields of Thermal Power Engineering.