Bangalore Institute of International Management Bangalore,Bengaluru
|Exam Required||CMAT , MAT , KMAT , CAT ,|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree from recognized university in any discipline with minimum 50%(45% for SC/ST candidates) marks|
Similar Courses in Bangalore Institute of International Management Bangalore
- It is a full time 2 years management course.
- The objective of studying MBA is to learn about business and management
- During the program student study about Managerial communication, Organization behavior, Foreign trade policy, export management, trade finance and Forex risk management, foreign language etc.
- MBA program is designed to impart strong managerial skills to become leaders in industry and Organization. Students learn the skill through theory, practice, case study, group discussion and seminar from industrial experts
- Course is designed according to today’s business needs and concentrate more on Entrepreneurship development, problem solving at management levels, marketing technique etc.
- Student can opt for dual specialization
- Industrial visit is part of the program
- Each student should submit project in their specialization field during the course
- After theory exam, Viva Voce will be conducted by Board of examiners