Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar conducts Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) to offer admissions to candidates in undergraduate as well as postgraduate programmes on offer by the University.
Candidates can secure admissions into programmes such as BTech, BTech & MTech-Dual Degree, BTech & MBA-Dual Degree, MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing, Biotechnology (Dual degree – 5 Years), Bachelor of Architecture (BArch), BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB, BBA, Integrated MCA among other through KIITEE
KIITEE is a computer based test which has three sections. Sections will be divided on the basis of subjects, from which questions will be asked in that section. The sections into which KIITEE exam is divided are – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each section will consist of 40 questions and the total number of questions asked in the entrance exam will be 120. The duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded four marks whereas one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
In order to fare well in this entrance exam, candidates need to thoroughly go through all the topics covered in its syllabus.
Some important KIITEE exam pattern pointers are as follows:
The language of instruction of the exam is English.
In each of the three sections, every question has four 4 answer options. Candidates need to select the appropriate answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option which they think is correct.
Candidates can attempt any question in any order by clicking on the question number. The question number will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
When in doubt, candidates can mark a question for review by using the “Mark for review button”. This will be unmarked once the candidate comes back to the same question at a later stage and changes the answer.
Candidates can also change the answer of any question by selecting the question and thereafter changing its answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
Candidates are given the freedom to move between sections at their own will.
The test will close automatically once the allotted time (180 Minutes) for it gets finished.
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||AndhraPradesh||Vijayawada|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||AndhraPradesh||Vijayawada|
|Pant Nagar||West Bengal||Durgapur||Kharagpur|
Syllubus for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination
The Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics syllabus for KIITEE exam is as follows:
- Unit 1: Units and Measurement
- Unit 2: Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Unit 3: Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions.
- Unit 4: Laws of Motion.
- Unit 5: Work, Energy and Power.
- Unit 6: Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia.
- Unit 7: Gravitation.
- Unit 8: Solids and Fluids.
- Unit 9: Oscillations.
- Unit 10: Waves.
- Unit 11: Heat and Thermodynamics
- Unit 12: Transference of Heat.
- Unit 13: Electrostatics.
- Unit 14: Current Electricity.
- Unit 15: Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents.
- Unit 16: Magnetic Effects of Currents.
- Unit 17: Magnetostatics
- Unit 18: Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Unit 19: Ray Optics.
- Unit 20: Wave Optics.
- Unit 21: Electromagnetic Waves.
- Unit 22: Electron and Photons.
- Unit 23: Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei.
- Unit 24: Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices.
- Unit 1: Some Basic Concepts
- Unit 2: States of Matter
- Unit 3: Atomic Structure.
- Unit 4: Solutions.
- Unit 5: Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics.
- Unit 6: Chemical Equilibrium.
- Unit 7: Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Unit 8: Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics.
- Unit 9: Surface Chemistry.
- Unit 10: Chemical Families Periodic Properties.
- Unit 11: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Unit 12: Chemistry of Non-Metals - 1.
- Unit 13: Chemistry of Non-metals-II.
- Unit 14: Chemistry of Lighter Metals.
- Unit 15: Heavy Metals.
- Unit 16: Chemistry of Representative Elements.
- Unit 17: Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Unit 18: Coordination Chemistry and Organo Metallics.
- Unit 19: Nuclear Chemistry.
- Unit 20: Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds.
- Unit 21: Some Basic Principles.
- Unit 22: Hydrocarbons.
- Unit 23: Organic Compound Containing Halogens.
- Unit 24: Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Unit 25: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Unit 26: Synthetic and Natural Polymers.
- Unit 27: Bio Molecules and Biological Processes.
- Unit 28: Chemistry In Action.
- Unit 29: Environmental Chemistry.
- Unit 1: Sets, Relations and Functions
- Unit 2: Complex Numbers
- Unit 3: Matrices and Determinants.
- Unit 4: Quadratic Equations.
- Unit 5: Permutations and Combinations.
- Unit 6: Mathematical Induction and Its Application.
- Unit 7: Binomial Theorem and Its Applications.
- Unit 8: Sequences and Series.
- Unit 9: Differential Calculus.
- Unit 10: Integral Calculus.
- Unit 11: Differential Equations
- Unit 12: Two Dimensional Geometry
- Unit 13: Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Unit 14: Vector Algebra.
- Unit 15: Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion.
- Unit 16: Probability.
- Unit 17: Trigonometry
- Unit 18: Statics.
- Unit 19: Dynamics.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination Notification
Last date for receipt of completed application form April 20, 2107.
Test Dates :
|Offline :||May 7th 2017|
|Online :||May 8th 2017|
|Date of Interview :||June 26th - 30th, 2017|
Eligibility for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination
Aspirants must have secured 60% aggregate in Class X and Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
Final year students of Class XII or its equivalent awaiting examination results are also eligible to apply.
Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program. Admission will also be offered based on scores secured in ATIT / JEE (Main) / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests.
The applicant should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination. If an applicant is found ineligible for whatever reasons even after admission into the Program, his/her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the students. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination Application
The application process for AMITY JEE 2017 comprises of 4 simple steps mentioned below.
If a student satisfies all the eligiblity criteria for admissions, then he/she can avail provisional admission based on the marks secured by him/her in the ATIT All applicants who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent).
Candidates applying for admission on the above basis will be offered admission into the B.Tech. Program based on their scores in JEE (Main) / State Level/ Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests. Candidates may also appear in both ATIT and other tests in order to enhance the chances of getting admission. All candidates seeking admission based on the above test scores, should indicate their respective test Application Number in the OMR Application Form. Please note that the selection of the candidates will be withheld in case of non-receipt of the test score card before the due date.
Choice of Branch of Engineering
All candidates seeking admission into the B.Tech. Program have to indicate maximum 5 preferences of Branch of Engineering in the Application Form.
Aspirants interested for ATIT can apply for the exam in any of the following ways
OMR Application Form: Aspirants are required to fill up the OMR Application Form and send it to the Admissions Officer, ATIT at Hyderabad.
Online Application: Aspirants can apply for ATIT online by filling up the Application Form available at www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit. They are required to make a payment of Rs. 700 towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway.Aspirants applying online for the exam are required to upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application.
Download of Application Form Applicants can also download the application form after filing their all the details online.The downloaded application form must be send to the Admissions Office (at the below mentioned address) along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 700 towards the cost.The DD must be drawn in favor of “IFHE – A/c ATIT Prospectus Fee” payable at Hyderabad. The prospectus to such candidates will be sent through email.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program),
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
Fill up the application and send it to the office along with necessary documents or upload the filled application